Friday 14 September 2012

Lines

Hi everyone at Creative Minds

This is Ann. I will substitute for Kathryn and Mary every Friday from now.
Some parents might remember me; I was a practicum student at Creative Minds in this May. I had a great time and learned a lot from all the teachers and the children here. I am glad that I have the chance to come back to Creative Minds now. It will be a wonderful learning experience for both children and me!



This Friday, we continued learning about lines.
We reviewed the concept as moving our arms to make "vertical" lines and "horizontal" lines.













Children enjoy using sticks and twigs when they play in the forest.  As a result, we collected natural materials, like twigs, leaves, pine cones, and rocks for our art activity. Children used twigs and leaves to create patterns.









Children were able to recognize what types of line they have in their artworks.
"I made a long straight line!"

No comments:

Post a Comment