Friday 9 October 2015

Arts & Crafts - Happy Thanksgiving from Water Group

We spread the white glue, so it could dry faster.
We wiped off the extra white glue. 
Last Friday, the children in Water group practiced gluing with a glue paddle. Today, we got to apply the gluing technique upon our Thanksgiving craft project.  

To include some wonderful Fall elements, we used acorns and pine cones for our Thanksgiving turkey crafts.

During the art time, we talked about what we are thankful for:

Eva: "I want to say thank you to Daddy and Mommy for giving me milk and water."
Sophie: "I am thankful for all the people who help me." 
Miquel: "Thank Daddy and Mommy for the happy time"
Eric: "I say thank you to Daddy when he gives me water and milk."

Wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!




No comments:

Post a Comment